This is a page of resources for research assistants working on version 2.0 of the Global Digital Activism Data Set. We have left this material here as evidence of the rigorous training procedures involved in preparing coders. Final versions of code books and data should be taken from the official release page.
- Training Agenda Download (link)
- Introductory Slides (below)
- Post-Training Assignment (Google Spreadsheet link)
- Codebook Download (link)
- Current Version: 4.15
- Date of Current Version: August 5, 2013
- Codebook Change Log: Google Doc
- Recoding form: http://bit.ly/recodeGDADS2 (case sensitive, response here)
- Old coding form: bit.ly/codeGDADS2 (case sensitive)
- Variable workshops coding form: http://bit.ly/VarWorkshop2 (case sensitive)
- Assignments list (Google Spreadsheet link)
- Only project coders will receive edit access.
- Method for locating an Outcome Source (blog post)
- Check the codebook (link above in Codebook section) for inclusion criteria.
- Then talk to Mary if you still think it should be excluded.